And it's been ages since I did one of these things, but I'm not following the form and I'm not tagging other people since I know it irritates so many.
Tagged by ~whit-whit
1. I was born in the Sakha Republic, the largest region of Siberia and the larges province/state/whathaveyou in the entire world, a few days before the fall of the soviet union.
2. My Mom is Yakutian, and my Dad is Georgian (the country, not the state), making me half Asian, though I don't look it. At all. I mean, come on I have blond hair and everything. Though I did get my Mom's BITCHIN' CHEEKBONES that let me pull off pixie cuts like a pro.
3. I have one Voltaire inspired tattoo, and plan on getting at least one more.
4. My favourite greek god is Hermes.
5. I used to be a weeaboo and have NEVER FORGIVEN MYSELF FOR IT.
6. I have a large, husky/german shepherd/??? mix puppy named
Bucky, a teeny tiny calico kitten named Cassi(opeia) and a young bearded dragon named.... Stan? I don't know, I'm just watching him for my Dad's employee.
7. My Grandma used to be a supreme court justice in Russia. She received a certificate of appreciation from Putin upon retirement and was considered to be one of the top 100 judges in all of Russia, and never once sentenced anyone to death for fear of bad mojo. No. Seriously.
8. People often confuse my brother and I for twins, despite a five year age gap. I look quite old for my age and he looks quite young.
9. I dropped out of high school towards the end of my final year and haven't regretted it once.
10. I have a chronic pain problem in my left hip that makes walking torture in large amounts, it feels like someone is driving a knife into my joint from behind, trying to dislocate my leg. I've had every test imaginable done but the doctors don't know what's wrong, but I do know that stretches and exercise do help. I'm thinking of investing in a cane so I can ROCK IT WATSON STYLE~